Welcome to Mrs. Bru's Brainstorms!

I have always loved stalking reading teacher blogs.  They are full of ideas and inspiration!  It seems that every night when I scroll through my Bloglovin' feed, I end up with more and more things I want to find a way to utilize in my classroom.  Well, I finally decided to join in the blogging/TPT madness. In my usual insane fashion...I have chosen to do this after having my first child about 5 months ago and getting ready to return to school after maternity leave.   I like to have a lot going on at once.  ;)

At the moment I am busy getting my room prepared for next year, working on a new year-at-a-glance planning system (blogpost to come), and spending time with my adorable new son.  I am hoping that once the school year gets started I will have more time to blog about my ideas, create things for my TPT store, and figure out how to get my header to line up with the rest of my blog!  Hopefully by the time most people read this the header issue will be fixed...  Stay tuned!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to the blogging/TPT world, too. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete