The Start of My TPT Store

I wanted to share a quick post about a few of the products I have up in my TPT store.  I currently only have 3, so it won't take long.  :)


This freebie contains 3 math chant posters that I use in my own classroom.  If you teach place value, odds and evens, or subtraction with regrouping, make sure and head over to my store to grab this freebie!  These are chants are awesome learning tools that my students love!  They are not my wording and I could not find anywhere who they are originally from.  I just dressed them up into simple posters to display in my classroom and thought others might enjoy them as well!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2nd-Grade-Journeys-Houghton-Mifflin-Challenge-Spelling-Lists-1947968
My school uses Houghton Mifflin's Journeys for their reading series.  I created challenge spelling word lists to help differentiate my spelling each week.  In my classroom I give a spelling pre-test on Mondays. After grading this, any student who missed 2 or less is given the challenge words for the week. The two blanks on the page are spots to write any regular spelling words they missed. I staple one copy to their test and the other I keep until Friday to use to give the final test. On Friday’s test I split the challenge students into pairs and they test each other while I test the rest of the class with the regular list. I only count the regular words for a grade so challenge students are based on their pretest plus any missed words they took again on the final test. In my classroom I use coins as an individual award so students get one coin per challenge word they spell correctly. They can then use these in our weekly store.

Phew...that was wordy.  I hope that made sense!  It works really well, I promise!  :)  The set contains all 30 weeks to go along with Journeys' phonics skills.  It is for sale on my blog for only $2.50! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-of-the-Day-Worksheets-1948078
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-of-the-Day-Worksheets-1948078

This set of worksheets contains 6 number of the day worksheets.  One of my math centers each day involves collaborative groups.  Number of the Day is one of the collaborative tasks I have my students work on.  It is a great way to review skills and I change out what is being asked of them based on what we have learned and what they need review on!  Grab this for just $1.00!

I have tons of things in the works to add to my store, but with a 5 month old and school around the corner it will be slow going!  Click on the pictures to go to my store and grab what you need!  I am hoping to finish a few miscellaneous tasks in my room decor in the next few days so I can take some pictures and get that up on the blog.  Stay tuned! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment