Assess Me Week 2 Linky

Well, summer is officially over for me.  Tomorrow is teacher work day as well as Meet the Teacher Night at my school.  We start school the next day.  We are starting a balanced calendar this year so it is extra early.  If I'm being honest with myself I know I expected more than was probably possible with myself between a baby, blogging, TpT creating, a classroom, and my family.  I would like to say I will be able to blog once a week and make a product once a week...but realistically...who knows!

For some last minute fun before school starts I am linking up with Rachel from the Tattooed Teacher for another week of her Assess Me linky.  Make sure you click the image below to take your test!

http://www.thetattooedteacher.com/2015/08/assess-me-linky-week-2-this-or-that/




This week I need a little more space to explain some of my answers.

Jeans: I am very much a jeans girl.  I like to have a fancy top once in awhile, but definitely prefer jeans.  Fridays we can wear jeans to school and I have to say it is automatically my favorite day simply for that reason.  I feel so much more like me!
Earrings: I am not a jewelry girl.  I know, I know, a teacher not obsessed with Kendra Scott???  I wear earings and my wedding ring.  That's it.  Well, and my aunt gave me a toe ring recently...I'm still iffy on that one.
Big Pimpin': Original is best.
Silver: Silver, always silver.  Not a gold fan at all.
City or Country: Completely depends on my mood.  I love the peacefulness of the country, but love the options in the city.
Online or in Store: Clothes - in store (have to try it on).  Anything else - online for sure!
Baths: Not that it happens much, but who doesn't love a long relaxing bubble bath?!?!
Open Book: If I know you, I'm fairly open with you.  If I don't...I'm super shy and reserved.
Busy Bee: I get bored easily...always on the go.
Breakfast or Dinner: How about breakfast for dinner??  Or Thai food...mmmmm
Tea or Coffee: I hate both.  And pop while I'm at it.  I am one of the few teachers who doesn't run off caffeine.  If I'm tired...I'm tired.  My husband drinks enough caffeine for the both of us.  ;)
Early Bird: I can't stand to sleep in very long.  What a waste of a day!
Done Up: I don't get done up very often but I always feel better when I do.
Thunder or Lightning: Rain is soothing.  The others...not so much.
Flats: I can't walk in heels.  It's more like falling.  But they're soooo cute :(
Car: I'm not much of a fan of any...would rather walk/run.  But, if I had to choose car for sure.  I have motion sickness and dislike being in one for long distances.
The New Girl: I'm at least a season behind, but when I had time to watch it...it was hilarious.
Central Park: I love being outside.  Now if only we could get rid of the bugs...


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see someone else feels the same way about thunder and lightning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized there were people who enjoyed thunder and lightning!! :)

      Delete